Exercising your automatic watch is a critical part of maintaining its life and functionality. Equally important is the convenience of having your timepiece ready to wear at a moment’s notice. No need to deal with the inconvenience of resetting the time, date and all other functions before you can head out on the town.
We are proud to offer Wolf Winders as a compiment to any of our Casoro Safes. Wolf has been a British icon since 1834. They design and make each winder to turn with patented perfection and have worldwide distribution in over 3,000 retailers and 60 countries across the globe.
Wolf has become world renowned for outstanding watch winders because of the sophisticated technology and reliability built into each and every winder.
- Winders are quiet, they incorporate silent-running nylon gears that will not grind.
- Motor is protected against electrical emissions to prevent your timepiece from becoming magnetized.
- Quarts eye counter ensures your timepiece turns precisely the set turns per day (TPD) no matter it’s weight.
- Patented rotation programs use intermittent rotation with pause and sleep pre-programed phases.
- Turns per day (TPD) is programmable for each watch, from 300 – 1200 TPD.
- Direction of turn is also programmable, clockwise, counter clockwise or bi-directional.
- Start delay is available, from 6 to 72 hours.
- Locking cuff with a patented design safely secures your watch.
- Multi-function control panel for each watch allows convenient, easy use.
- Choose AC or battery power.
Beware of Bad Watch Winders
It’s important to note that a poorly constructed watch winder can do more harm than no winder at all. Automatic watches are designed to be worn by people. The natural movements of the human wrist create a fairly even distribution of motion, which is flawlessly recreated in a quality watch winder. A bad winder however, can have too much movement or repetitive motions and actually wear down your watch’s mechanisms. Just remember, fine watches deserve fine winders, nothing less.
Custom Design Placement
Any and all of our Casoro Safes are excellent candidates to become your Ultimate Watch Safe. When designing your safe you will be given the opportunity to include watch winders in the quantity that best meets your need. The classic design presents watch winders in a horizonatal panel, in rows of two, three, four or even more according to the width of the safe and your desire. Watch winders can also be integrated into extra deep drawers, if you wish for them to be tucked away out of sight. No matter where you decide to place your fine watches, residing in the Ultimate Watch Safe is the right place to be!