Any Casoro Safe can become an Ultimate Watch Safe. Your time pieces can be placed in drawers or, as is becoming increasingly popular, mounted on watch winders elegantly presented in rows on custom watch panels.
Whether you opt for the most popular Gemstone Collection, the ultra-modern Kairos Collection, the scaled down Classic Collection or the USC Collection, each safe can be configured for watches. Let us know if you want a custom size safe with a high security rating from UL – we’ll get you a quote.
We are excited about our relationship with Wolf, Inc. the leader in watch winder technology worldwide, see more below. Their fully programmable winders are easy to use, quiet and reliable.
Exercising your automatic watch is a critical part of maintaining its life and functionality. Equally important is the convenience of having your timepiece ready to wear at a moment’s notice. No need to deal with the inconvenience of resetting the time, date and all other functions before you can head out on the town.
Our Best Sellers
Design Your Own Safe From One of Our Collections
First choose your prefered Collection, then the size you want to design. After selecting your finishes, security and drawer preferences, you will have the opportunity to add watch winders as part of the optional Accessories.
Casoro’s Ultimate Watch Safe is the ideal place to protect and maintain your fine timepieces.
Casoro Incorporates Advanced Winding Technology
We are proud to offer Wolf Winders in any of our Casoro Safes. Wolf has been a British icon since 1834. They design and make each winder to turn withpatented perfection and have worldwide distribution in over 3,000 retailers and 60 countries across the globe.
Wolf has become world renowned for outstanding watch winders because of the sophisticated technology and reliability built into each and every winder.
- Winders are quiet, they incorporate silent-running nylon gears that will not grind.
- Motor is protected against electrical emissions to prevent your timepiece from becoming magnetized.
- Quarts eye counter ensures your timepiece turns precisely the set turns per day (TPD) no matter it’s weight.
- Patented rotation programs use intermittent rotation with pause and sleep pre-programed phases.
- Turns per day (TPD) is programmable for each watch, from 300 – 1200 TPD.
- Direction of turn is also programmable, clockwise, counter clockwise or bi-directional.
- Start delay is available, from 6 to 72 hours.
- Locking cuff with a patented design safely secures your watch.
- Multi-function control panel for each watch allows convenient, easy use.
- Choose AC or battery power.
Beware of Bad Watch Winders
It’s important to note that a poorly constructed watch winder can do more harm than no winder at all. Automatic watches are designed to be worn by people. The natural movements of the human wrist create a fairly even distribution of motion, which is flawlessly recreated in a quality watch winder. A bad winder however, can have too much movement or repetitive motions and actually wear down your watch’s mechanisms. Just remember, fine watches deserve fine winders, nothing less.