Christmas is just around the corner, which means everyone’s already starting their wish list. If you’re like most people who consider it challenging to find the perfect gift for their loved ones, then these ideas will help you.
For the tech-savvy man in your life, there are plenty of gadgets and knickknacks that you can choose from. Find a gadget that matches the receiver’s personality and interest. A useful tech item will definitely make a difference.
- Audio-Technica AT-LP60-BT Turntable. For the musically-inclined man who’s into vinyl records, this new technology will be a keeper. This is stylish and can connect your music to a Bluetooth speaker. This makes the listening process more digital. This allows listening even if the speakers are in the next room.
- Amazon Fire TV Cube. For the guy who likes to chill and watch movies all day, the Amazon Fire TV Cube combines the Amazon Echo functionality and the Fire TV functionality. Alexa will cue Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, and other video content. This is the perfect device for someone who doesn’t have an Alexa or a Fire TV just yet.
- GoPro Hero 7 Black. The new GoPro Hero 7 Black is for every adventurer. This model supports live streaming and features 4K video recording and image stabilization. It’s one of the best action cameras in the market right now.
- Apple iPad Pro. Anyone will enjoy this new device from Apple. It’s a handy tablet that helps in getting actual work done anywhere. For designers, pairing this with an Apple Pencil adds a nice touch.
- Samsung Gear VR Headset with Controller. This is the future. Virtual Reality is fun and there are a lot of things you can do with it. The Samsung Gear VR Headset comes with its own controller. It is lightweight and has an intuitive touchpad. It’s the bestselling VR gear in the market right now and for a good reason.
Finding the perfect tech gift for women is not difficult at all. There are tons of gadgets for women. Here are some of our picks, in addition to the ones above; let’s face it, many women would love gift ideas from the mens list too.
- Tory Burch Collins Hybrid Smartwatch. This timepiece from Tory Burch looks nothing like a smartwatch. It looks like any classic watch but it can be used to take photos, track sleep, and control music. This is a perfect mix of style and technology without looking too techie.
- Xiaomi Plant Monitor. For the green thumb-wannabe, the Xiaomi Plant Monitor will come in handy. This nifty device is perfect for those who are nurturing succulents and other small plants indoors. If the device gives information regarding the health of the soil, temperature, and moisture while giving tips in nurturing the plant better.
- iRobot Roomba 980. Smart vacuums are for everyone. For the busy mom, however, this is a lifesaver. A wireless robot vacuum is for anything and everything. It can clean on schedule even when everyone’s away. It also charges itself so there’s no need to worry.
- Louis Vuitton Echo. If your lady is a traveler, then help her make trips more organized. Losing luggage can be traumatic. Gift a Louis Vuitton Echo tracker that can be strapped on any bag. This tracks any bag and locates lost items right away.
- Weber Kitchen Thermometer. For the lady that loves being in the kitchen, she’ll appreciate some help. This tech thermometer is a cool device. This can measure two different dishes at the same time as they’re cooking and is Bluetooth-connected. It has an app that alerts once the food is done.
No matter what present you choose, it’s the thought that counts. Hopefully, something from this list brings a smile to that special person this holiday season.